If your brand isn’t into Mobile Marketing, you need to start right away. More and more companies are taking advantage of it. you need to start now -- or you'll be left far behind your competitors.
Here are some reasons why marketing managers and must make mobile marketing a priority:
Mobile reaches a newer and broader audience.
Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, and other platforms have
realized the potential of mobile marketing, and they've evolved their
ad platforms to allow you to easily target mobile customers. You can
get started simply by clicking a button. If you already are using
social media advertising, this change takes mere minutes.
Social media also offers ad platforms.
3. Because Google said so.Google’s mobile update actively penalizes websites that haven’t started to consider mobile marketing. Your site should be responsive and easy to browse on mobile devices. Google will slap your website down in the search rankings. These penalties are becoming stricter over time. If your company hasn’t felt the impact yet, you soon will. If you start marketing on mobile for a reason, this should be the most important.
4. Mobile opens up virtual reality and other possibilities.Exciting technologies like virtual reality inclusions enable mobile ads to become more engaging and effective. The sheer number of options mean it's never been easier to turn a profit from mobile marketing. There’s something for every business in every industry.
5. You can hit them again.If your strategy also targets desktops, remember it's likely your audience is browsing on mobile devices as well. It can take multiple attempts to reach a customer and resonate with him or her. If you miss the chance on a laptop, you could connect on a smartphone.
6. It's going to get more expensive.Costs have risen many times over in the past year or so, and for no apparent reason. It all boils down to an increasing amount of competition in the market. F.eks, Facebook advertising is a prime example of what can happen when an advertising method becomes popular.
The same can also be said for mobile marketing. You will have to start sooner or later. So its better to do it now, when testing costs are far cheaper than they will be in the future. If you wait until later, it will cost you more money.
7. It's personal.Mobile devices are different. They're individual and more personal accessories that people carry with them at all time. You don't get the same psychological effect with any other media. So brands that always look to get closer to their target audience, this shold be the ultimate devices.
SummaryCompanies who wait will find it harder to climb aboard, and they'll have to pay more to do it. These seven reasons make the case for every marketing manager to go mobile.
Mobile marketing is a more personalized form of marketing because it allows you to get closer to consumers than ever before. This alone can make it more likely to convert viewers into paying customers. Mobile marketing is here to stay, and there are reasons to belive that it will gain a bigger position as time goes on.